Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What a crazy week!

I do have another blog somewhere, but I kept forgetting about it...so I decided to make a new one! I plan to keep up with it...hopefully I follow through with that! :)

This last week has been a bit of a crazy and rough week. I've been looking for a job, but I'm so limited at this point because of the ankle issues I have. I am trying to find a secretary job. It's so hard to get called for an interview when one has no experience!

I got the MRI results back on Tuesday, telling me everything that is wrong with my ankle. I really have a messed up ankle! There is a fracture from back in September that was never able to heal properly, and I have some torn ligaments, and everything that goes with that. Lots of pain, it's not fun.

I am thankful to God, though, that I was finally able to find out everything that's been going on in my ankle. I'm trying very hard to be patient with the pain and finding a job, and God is definitely helping me out with that. :) I am trying to still be joyful in my trials. However, it is a hard thing to do.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

Today was a fun day though, despite the pain! Spent the morning and a bit of the afternoon with my little cousin. Took her to an appointment, and to McDonald's, and just hung around the mall with her. We got lots of laughs together. :) This evening I went to a Mary Kay party, which was also a lot of fun! Got to try out a bunch of products, and bought a couple of things. I'm excited to try them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment