Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fundraisers...

This week has been CRAZY busy. I have been planning a fundraiser garage sale/bake sale/barbeque that I'm holding this Saturday. Been baking a LOT. And today I went to my grandparents' place to start setting up the sale (that's where I'm having it), and to put signs up all over town, and to price a whole bunch more things, and..... Wow. It's just been busy. But I do believe that all this work will be worth it in the end.

Oh! I guess I should mention what I'm fundraising for! I'm going on a mission trip to Thailand for 3 weeks with a group from the college I go to. We'll be working in a couple of orphanges, working with a church-planter, and a lot of other things. I'm really excited to see how God will provide for this trip, and how he's gonna use us while we're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment